Getting Here & Parking
The main pedestrian entrance to the Arts Complex is located at 14th St. & Curtis St. in downtown Denver.
Navigating the Complex
We look forward to welcoming you to the Arts Complex! Here's a map of the venues and spaces to help you find where you're going. If you have questions prior to your arrival, please call (720) 865-4220 or fill out the Contact Us form and a member of our patron services team will get back to you within 2 business days.
Wheelchair accessible ramps are located throughout the Arts Complex starting curbside at 14th and Curtis streets. Additional drop-off locations at curbside ramps are located at 13th St. underneath the Arts Complex and outside the Jones Theatre at the corner of Speer Blvd. & Arapahoe St. Visit the Accessibility page for more information.
The Arts Complex garage fills quickly as there are multiple performances occurring at the same time and with construction at the Convention Center and general downtown traffic, it can get very congested prior to shows. Please arrive early and consider alternative transportation or the many lots and garages nearby.
Denver Performing Arts Complex Parking Garage
- Entrances on 13th St. & Arapahoe St. (1025 13th St., Denver, CO 80204)
- Located on-site and can accommodate 1,700 vehicles
- Credit Card only
- Take the Parking Garage elevators to Level 3 to access the Galleria and all theatres
- Wheelchair ramps are located in the parking garage on levels 3, 4 and 5
- Visit parking.com or call (303) 607-9093 for current rates
1601 Curtis Street (Entrance on 16th and Curtis, left side)
1401 Lawrence St. (Entrance between 14th & 15th on Lawrence, left side)
1515 Arapahoe St. (Entrance between 15th & 16th on Lawrence, right side)
1587 Lawrence St. (Entrance between 15th & 16th on Lawrence, left side)
- Use a ride-sharing service
- Use the RTD Trip Planner - Rail lines D, F and H all stop at the Theatre District-Convention Center station and multiple Bus routes stop within one block of the complex
- Rent a Scooter or Bike with Lyft and other apps
- While there are no designated bike racks on campus, some are located nearby on Champa St., 14th St. and Arapahoe St.