Getting Here & Parking
The main pedestrian entrance to the Arts Complex is located at 14th St. & Curtis St. in downtown Denver.
Navigating the Complex
We look forward to welcoming you to the Arts Complex! Here's a map of the venues and spaces to help you find where you're going.
- If you're unsure once you arrive, please visit the Info Center located across from the Ellie Caulkins Opera House by the first elevator bank.
- If you have questions prior to your arrival, please call (720) 865-4220 or fill out the Contact Us form and a member of our patron services team will get back to you within 2 business days.
Denver Performing Arts Complex Parking Garage
- Entrances on 13th St. & Arapahoe St. (1025 13th St., Denver, CO 80204)
- Located on-site and can accommodate 1,700 vehicles
- Credit Card only
- Take the Parking Garage elevators to Level 3 to access the Galleria and all theatres
- Wheelchair ramps are located in the parking garage on levels 3, 4 and 5
- Visit parking.com or call (303) 607-9093 for current rates
Colorado Convention Center Parking Garage
- Entrance on Speer Blvd. between Stout St. & Champa St. (1652-1698 Speer Blvd., Denver, CO 80202)
- Located across the street from the Arts Complex and can accommodate 1,000 vehicles
- Take the Z elevators on the Champa side to "Street Level." Then, cross Champa at the signal and follow the 13th St. sidewalk to the Arts Complex. Take the Parking Garage elevators to Level 3 to access the Galleria and all theatres.
- Visit denverconvention.com or call (303) 228-8071 for current rates
Wheelchair accessible ramps are located throughout the Arts Complex starting curbside at 14th and Curtis streets. Additional drop-off locations at curbside ramps are located at 13th St. underneath the Arts Complex and outside the Jones Theatre at the corner of Speer Blvd. & Arapahoe St. Visit the Accessibility page for more information.
- Use a ride-sharing service
- Use the RTD Trip Planner - Rail lines D, F and H all stop at the Theatre District-Convention Center station and multiple Bus routes stop within one block of the complex
- Rent a Scooter or Bike with Lyft and other apps
- While there are no designated bike racks on campus, some are located nearby on Champa St., 14th St. and Arapahoe St.