Punk In The Park w/ Pennywise
with The Vandals, FEAR, Voodoo Glow Skulls, The Bombpops, Younger Than Neil + more
12:00 pm VIP Doors for 21 & up
12:00 – 1:00 pm VIP Tasting for 21 & up
1:00 – 4:00 pm General Admission Tasting for 21 & up
4:00 - Show Begins, all ages welcome
Know Before You Go:
The address of Sculpture Park is 1400 Curtis Street. The entrance and box office will be through the Galleria, at the Denver Performing Arts Complex.
Lyft/Uber Drop off/Pick Up: 1400 Curtis Street
RTD Light Rail System:
Take trains D, F or H to the Theatre District Convention Center light rail stop. The Denver Performing Arts Complex is directly across Champa Street from the stop.
Take trains B, G, N, A to Union Station light rail stop. The Denver Performing Arts Complex is just a few block walk down 18th and a right on Champa.
Denver Performing Arts Center Parking Garage: 13th & Arapahoe
Convention Center Garage: Speer & Champa
The Venue ADA accessible. Please reach out to [email protected]
· Empty (resealable), empty CamelBaks or factory-sealed water (plastic and aluminum) bottles
· Small bags and backpacks
· Small blankets and ponchos
· Smoking is permitted in the park, but events usually create designated areas
- All outside food and beverages, including alcohol
- Marijuana and drugs without a prescription
- Weapons or items construed as weapons (including, but not limited to: firearms, knives exceeding 3.5 inches, sharp-edged objects, mace and pepper spray, tasers, props/toys)
- Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 12”
- Chairs/Seating including folding/camping chairs
- Umbrellas or large hats/accessories that may limit the view of other patrons
- Laser Pointers, Bullhorns or noisemakers, Balloons, Confetti, glowsticks, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Flow toys such as Hula Hoops or Poi
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, Selfie Sticks, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- Coolers (hard sided and soft sided)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, inline skates, hoverboards or strollers
- Remote control flying devices, drones or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, commercial signage
- All broadcast, cablecast, narrowcast or any other electronic transmissions must be approved by Arts Complex management prior to the event
- NOTE: Some events may allow other items and have additional restrictions. Please review the event email you receive as a ticketholder prior to arriving at the Arts Complex
How do I pay for Drinks?
All bars at Sculpture Park are cashless. Please bring your credit or debit card for purchases.
Does my child need a ticket?
Children 2 years and up need a ticket to enter the event.