DateSep 25, 2023
Event Starts9:30 AM
VenueThe Studio Loft
Open House for Small Businesses Interested in Working with Arts & Venues
Small Business Opportunity Open House hosted by Denver Arts & Venues and Denver Economic Development & Opportunity.
This event is free, please register at Eventbrite.
WHEN: Monday, Sept. 25, 9:30 a.m.-noon
WHERE: Ellie Caulkins Opera House Studio Loft at Denver Performing Arts Complex, 980 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202
- Denver Arts & Venues
- Denver Economic Development & Opportunity’s Division of Small Business Opportunity
- City and County of Denver’s General Services Purchasing Division
- City and County of Denver’s Department of Transportation and Infrastructure
Denver Arts & Venues (DAV) is hosting an open house in partnership with Denver Economic Development & Opportunity’s Division of Small Business Opportunity for minority and women-owned business enterprises to learn more about business opportunities with Denver Arts & Venues, focusing on vendors that provide the following goods or services (this list is not comprehensive or exclusive):
- Event management and support (such as event and festival production, staging, audio/visual, tents, seating, fencing, lighting, staging, portable restrooms, etc.)
- Repairs, construction and maintenance (such as plumbing, electrical, audio/visual, lighting, concrete, asphalt, cement, HVAC, painting, carpeting, fire control systems, signage, etc.)
- Advertising, design, graphics and media services (such as photography, social media, graphic design, videography, etc.)
- Equipment purchases and rentals (such as electrical, audio/visual, lighting, etc.)
- Clothing, uniforms and safety apparel
- Cleaning and janitorial
- Food, food trucks and catering
Attendees are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast followed by a presentation from DAV which will provide both an overview of the agency and DAV operated venues, including Denver Performing Arts Complex, Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, McNichols Civic Center Building, Denver Coliseum and Colorado Convention Center. After the brief presentation, businesses may meet and network with DAV representatives as well as representatives from the City and County of Denver’s General Services Purchasing Division, Denver Economic Development & Opportunity’s Division of Small Business Opportunity, and the Department of Transportation and Infrastructure.
This event supports the City and County of Denver’s initiative to increase opportunity and access for small, disadvantaged, minority and women-owned businesses, and to increase the utilization of these businesses in city-managed construction and professional services projects, as well as goods and services purchased by the city.
If you have any questions, please contact AVFinance@denvergov.org.
For Language Interpretation Services: DAVLanguageAccess@denvergov.org.
For American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreter orCart Services: SignLanguageServices@Denvergov.org.
For Other Disability Accommodations: DisabilityAccess@Denvergov.org
Please contact us at least three business days before the event for any special needs.