DateNov 7, 2021
Event Starts1:00 PM
VenueDenver Performing Arts Complex
Denver Performing Arts Complex Public Art Tour
The Denver Performing Arts Complex is one of the most impressive performing arts centers in the world, featuring 10 performance spaces connected by an 80-foot-tall glass canopy with world-class art to match. Tour participants will learn about Stephen Batura’s epic mural “Rehearsal” in the Ellie Caulkins Opera House, with all of its fascinating characters and scintillating stories. John DeAndrea’s hyper-realistic sculptures will make you look twice – are those ballerinas breathing? Get a new perspective on Jonathan Borofsky’s “Dancers” in Sculpture Park at Denver Performing Arts Complex by standing directly underneath the 60-foot sculptures.
The tour will be led by Public Art Docent, Rosalie Martin. Participants will meet at the entrance to the Denver Performing Arts Complex at Curtis and 14th street.
RSVP, tour limited to 10. This event is FREE and open to the public. Please register online.
Want to know more about events like this? Sign up for our mailing list at https://signup.artsandvenuesdenver.com/denver-arts-and-venues.html
For Spanish Translation Services: Brooke.Dilling@denvergov.org
For Sign Language Interpreter or Cart Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Other Disability Accommodations: email@example.com
By registering for this tour, you agree to adhere to the following policy:
ARTS & VENUES PRESENTS VACCINE POLICY
This policy applies to all activities, programs, and events presented or produced by Denver Arts & Venues, including this tour. All events will follow the following COVID-19 protocols until further notice.
To protect attendees and the community from illness and to slow transmission of COVID-19, Denver Arts & Venues will require patrons to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA or WHO-approved vaccine.
• All patrons 12+ must be fully vaccinated before attending events. Patrons are “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
• Children under the age of 12 must instead provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test. PCR tests must be taken within 72 hours of the event start time. Negative COVID-19 antigen tests must be taken within 6 hours of the event start time.
• INDOOR EVENTS ONLY: All attendees members ages 2+ must wear masks unless actively eating or drinking.
Proof of Vaccination:
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes one of the following and a matching government-issued photo I.D. or school I.D. for youth:
• A physical copy of COVID-19 Vaccination Card.
• A high-resolution photo of the front and back of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card on smart phone.
• Proof of your vaccination card on the accepted mobile app MyColorado – learn more and download here. https://mycolorado.state.co.us/home