- Sep 11Saturday | 4:00PM 4:00 PM Buy Tickets
In its 12th year, The Denver Barn Party is a western themed charitable event with all proceeds benefiting Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation, a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit comprising more than 100 young men who volunteer their time to raise money for disadvantaged children in Colorado. Almost 85% of the youth supported through the organization live in low income or poverty conditions, represent communities of color, and suffer disproportionately from the effects of social, health, and economic disparities.
Know Before You Go:
The address of Sculpture Park is 1400 Curtis Street. The entrance and box office will be through the Galleria, at the Denver Performing Arts Complex.
Lyft/Uber Drop off/Pick Up: 1400 Curtis Street
RTD Light Rail System:
Take trains D, F or H to the Theatre District Convention Center light rail stop. The Denver Performing Arts Complex is directly across Champa Street from the stop.
Take trains B, G, N, A to Union Station light rail stop. The Denver Performing Arts Complex is just a few block walk down 18th and a right on Champa.
Denver Performing Arts Center Parking Garage: 13th & Arapahoe
Convention Center Garage: Speer & Champa
The Venue ADA accessible. Please reach out to [email protected]
· Empty (resealable), empty CamelBaks or factory-sealed water (plastic and aluminum) bottles
· Small bags and backpacks
· Small blankets and ponchos
· Smoking is permitted in the park, but events usually create designated areas
- All outside food and beverages, including alcohol
- Marijuana and drugs without a prescription
- Weapons or items construed as weapons (including, but not limited to: firearms, knives exceeding 3.5 inches, sharp-edged objects, mace and pepper spray, tasers, props/toys)
- Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 12”
- Chairs/Seating including folding/camping chairs
- Umbrellas or large hats/accessories that may limit the view of other patrons
- Laser Pointers, Bullhorns or noisemakers, Balloons, Confetti, glowsticks, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Flow toys such as Hula Hoops or Poi
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, Selfie Sticks, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- Coolers (hard sided and soft sided)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, inline skates, hoverboards or strollers
- Remote control flying devices, drones or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, commercial signage
- All broadcast, cablecast, narrowcast or any other electronic transmissions must be approved by Arts Complex management prior to the event
- NOTE: Some events may allow other items and have additional restrictions. Please review the event email you receive as a ticketholder prior to arriving at the Arts Complex
How do I pay for Drinks?
All bars at Sculpture Park are cashless. Please bring your credit or debit card for purchases.
Does my child need a ticket?
Children 2 years and up need a ticket to enter the event.