In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment remains to prioritize the safety of Arts Complex patrons, staff and performers.
Conditions and capacities may change throughout the season based on guidance from City and State authorities and patrons should be aware of changes that may affect this experience
Please be sure to check your email prior to heading to the venue. All presenters send an email alert containing information related to your show several days before the performance and it may include additional safety precautions that you will need to follow.
Event and Venue Protocols
What We Are Doing
- Venue Sanitization: High-touch surfaces and common areas such as door handles, counters and tables are being cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Venue Ionization: Global Plasma Solutions’ Needle Point Bipolar Ionization technology has been installed in all theatres to clean indoor air. This patented technology produces a high concentration of positive and negative ions, delivering them to the space via the ventilation system. Visit globalplasmasolutions.com/how-it-works to learn more.
- Restrooms & Sanitization Stations: Each venue restroom features touch-free fixtures for your safety. They will be cleaned and sanitized prior to your visit. Additionally, hand sanitizer dispensers are in various locations throughout the complex.
- Concessions: Concessions have cashless payment available. When purchasing alcoholic beverages, you will be asked to show an ID to prove you are over 21. If you are wearing a mask, you may be asked to remove it briefly for identity verification.
What You Can Do
- Follow Venue Guidelines: Follow all venue guidelines and signage during your visit. We encourage you to minimize what you bring to the complex in an effort to speed up the security screening process and to limit contact.
- Stay Home If You Are Sick: If you or someone in your home feels sick or is showing symptoms of COVID-19 including fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, etc., or have been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you respect the safety of others and stay home.
- Respect Everyone And Be Patient: We are thrilled to welcome you back and ask that you please be respectful of fellow guests including everyone's desire for space, face coverings and a touchless experience.
By adhering to these guidelines, we can keep the Arts Complex safe and enjoyable for everyone. If you have questions or see something that needs our attention during an event, alert a staff member or call Security at (720) 865-4200.