In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment remains to prioritize the safety of Arts Complex patrons, staff and performers.
Conditions and capacities may change throughout the season based on guidance from City and State authorities and patrons should be aware of changes that may affect this experience
Please be sure to check your email prior to heading to the venue. All presenters send an email alert containing information related to your show several days before the performance and it may include additional safety precautions that you will need to follow.
Event and Venue Protocols
What We Are Doing
- Face Coverings: Due to the ongoing risk of COVID-19 in our state, we recommend the continued use of masks in crowded settings. Masks are required in any indoor area.
- Creating Physical Distance: We have modified your experience to support physical distancing guidelines during events. We recommend that you and your party (up to 4 people) maintain physical distance from other parties and encourage guests to arrive early to ensure physical distancing during ingress.
- Venue Sanitization: High-touch surfaces and common areas such as door handles, counters and tables are being cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Restrooms & Sanitization Stations: Each venue restroom features touch-free fixtures for your safety. They will be cleaned and sanitized prior to your visit. Additionally, hand sanitizer dispensers are in various locations throughout the complex.
- Concessions: We ask that you maintain physical distance between other guests outside of your party while in line. Concessions have cashless payment available. When purchasing alcohol, you will be asked to show an ID and may also be asked to briefly remove your mask for identity verification.
- Staff Protocols: Staff will be on site to assist you during your visit and to help with everyone's compliance with these protocols. Staff are required to wear face coverings and maintain physical distance.
What You Can Do
- Follow Venue Guidelines: Follow all venue guidelines and signage during your visit, practice physical distancing and wash or sanitize your hands frequently. We encourage you to minimize what you bring to the complex in an effort to speed up the security screening process and to limit contact.
- Wear Face Coverings: The continued use of masks in crowded settings is recommended. Masks are required in any indoor area.
- Stay Home If You Are Sick: If you or someone in your home feels sick or is showing symptoms of COVID-19 including fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, etc., or have been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you respect the safety of others and stay home.
- Stay With Your Party: We ask that you stay with your party and maintain physical distance from other guests and staff. Parties are limited to no more than 4 people.
- Respect Everyone And Be Patient: We are thrilled to welcome you back and ask that you please be respectful of fellow guests including everyone's desire for space, face coverings and a touchless experience.
By adhering to these guidelines, we can keep the Arts Complex safe and enjoyable for everyone. If you have questions or see something that needs our attention during an event, alert a staff member or call Security at (720) 865-4200.