To ensure the safety of guests, Arts & Venues is providing enhanced security, including metal detectors, starting with The Buell Theatre at the Denver Performing Arts Complex. All guests are strongly encouraged to arrive early for security and bag screening; exterior doors open one hour prior to your ticketed performance.
- Empty or factory-sealed water (plastic and aluminum) bottles
- Limelight beverages in plastic cups with lids
- Bags smaller than 12” x 12” x 12” (must fit under designated seat)
PROHIBITED ITEMS INSIDE ARTS COMPLEX VENUES
- ALL OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES (exceptions: factory-sealed water bottles and Limelight beverages in plastic cups with lids)
- Marijuana and drugs without a prescription
- Laser pointers (will be confiscated and patron subject to ejection)
- Coolers (hard sided and soft sided)
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- Weapons or items construed as weapons (including, but not limited to: firearms, knives of all sizes, sharp-edged objects, mace and pepper spray, tasers, props/toys)
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Selfie Sticks
- Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Commercial signage
- Animals (except service animals)
- Bicycles and scooters
- Patrons bringing skateboards, inline skates, hoverboards, or strollers will be asked to check them at the theatre
- Remote control flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 12”
NOTE: The safety and security of all Arts Complex guests is our top priority. All bags and persons entering an Arts Complex venue are subject to search. Theatergoers may be asked to open bulky outerwear, such as jackets, prior to entering.
Arts Complex management reserves the right to refuse any item deemed a potential safety or security risk or with the potential to be a distraction to the event being held. Arts Complex rules are subject to change.
For general information, please email [email protected].